Office of Accounting was established in 1955, including 3 sections and 10 staff members. Accounting Office's vision is to upgrade from the data records were analyzed for the information provider.
- To allocate, distribute, manage and control the annual budget.
- To collate, keep accounting records and issue original vouchers and accounting vouchers.
- Formulates and standardizes the tuition and incidental fees; issues the paying-in slips.
- Assists in procurement projects, price negotiating, tendering, supervising and checking on delivery.
- To audit and collate salaries, allowances and hourly payments.
- To manage and allocate the annual budget, make staged plans for the mid-term/ long-term financial development of school administration, and estimated statements of expenditure of subvention.
- To coordinates response to audits from the University, Subsidiary Organization, Executive Yuan, Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Education.
- To plan, execute and control the management fees of the governmental grants of Ministry of Education and other sections.
- To manage, collate and control the revenue and expenditure of projects, continuing education and Industry-Academy Cooperation.